This coaching session will allow you to work on a specific aspect of your training. A detailed questionnaire will be sent out prior to the session, so that the meeting can be productive.
Areas of concentration:
- Strength Training
Each session is 60 minutes in length, includes a 4 week training plan based on what was learned
during the session.
These sessions are individualized to meet the desired needs of the athlete. Follow up materials will be
sent after the training session is complete.
Contact Tim for more details.
- Strength training plans are customized based upon current injury and training status.
- Plans are time efficient to compliment your current training plan.
- Functional movement screen assessment to determine bilateral asymmetries and movement deficiencies.
- Plans are geared towards injury reduction, improvement movement efficiency, and increased performance and power output.
- Monthly virtual training session for skill development and refinement. (This can be adjusted as needed)
- Unlimited contact via phone, email or Skype.
- Home training equipment recommendations based on budget.
- There is no long-term obligation.
For pricing or if you have any questions, please contact Coach Tim.
Tim is available for speaking engagements. This can include clinics, seminars and conferences, covering a wide array of topics involving training, coaching, and strength and conditioning. Tim has presented for the following organizations:
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- NEHRSA- New England Health and Racquet Association
- NSCA New England Clinic
- Keiser Strength and Conditioning Clinic
- Villages Triathlon Club
- New England Multi sport Expo
- USA Triathlon Coaching Certification Course
- USA Triathlon Art and Science Symposium
- New England Triathlon Symposium
- Xaverian High School
If interested in having Coach Tim speak to your group, please contact him for more details.
Our Promise to You
Having an assurance of guarantee of quality will reassure your prospective clients and make them more comfortable.